My Sleeping Marathon...and 2 New Freebies!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend!

I had an away game that I coached on Friday and on Saturday morning I was up at 4:30am to get ready and head to our second cheer competition.  Hold on.  Let me repeat that.  I was up at 4:30am -- on a Saturday.  There should be rules against these kind of things. However, the girls did a great job and improved on their own score from last week.  That night, we also had a home game that they had to cheer at.  One word - exhaustion! 

So, guess what I spent all of Sunday doing?



Sleeping. (And Weston joined me of course!)  I'm not just talking "sleep in" a bit...I slept for 14 hours straight.  My poor husband went to church by himself because he told me later he tried three times to wake me up.  My body was screaming for sleep!  I feel SO much better today. :) 

Today I'm catching up on visiting all of your blogs, working on my Valentine's Writing Pack, and grading papers.  I was really late on getting my January Word Builders Freebie Pack out for all of you, so I went ahead and posted January AND February for everyone!  You can click on the pictures to jump to my TpT store and download them for your word work activities, literacy centers, or early finishers. :)







I also wanted to share a great giveaway that my friend Kristy is hosting over at The Phonics Phenomenon.  You can win a $25.00 TpT Gift Certificate! I met Kristy at a workshop I was giving on teacher blogging this past summer. She is SO sweet and is so knowledgeable on intervention activities.  Kristy hung out in my classroom with me for a day this fall and we had so much fun sharing ideas together!  To enter her giveaway, click on the picture below.  



Thanks for stopping by! :)  I hope you enjoy the rest of your day off.

Happy Learning,


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
It's free
item