Day Dreaming of Wildflowers

17:365
Winter Focus
Spring Focus
It's so bitterly cold outside. In fact it's making me want to hibernate in a large pile of quilts with fuzzy socks on and do nothing else. This week has gone by in a blink with little to show for it except for messy bed hair. 
While I could focus on the impending snow fall - I'm trying instead to dream of wildflowers. Cottage garden plans for this old place, with scattered potted flowers, and a willow stick arbor. 
Those plans will have to be put on hold for a bit. We have birthdays galore to celebrate this week. My mom's birthday is today and Aries is turning 6 on Saturday. When she said she wanted a snow white birthday I'm not so sure she had actual white snow in mind. Tomorrow there is a cake to start, Sunday a party to through, and then pictures to share.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
It's free
item