SUPER SUMMER SCHEDULE {FREE Printable}

IF YOU LIKE THIS, PLEASE CONSIDER PINNING IT! THANKS!

I’ve been working hard trying to figure out how to make this summer work.  With all the packing and things I need to do to prepare for our move, I don’t want my kids sitting in front of the TV all day, bored out of their minds.  I REALLY want them to get to have a fun summer, despite the move.

I’ve been looking for ideas and will be compiling some different things to make a fun summer for my kids.  I came across this

 “Do It Yourself Summer Camp” from Power of Moms.

I loved some of their ideas.  I am up in the mountains at my sister’s cabin and I decided to work out our summer plans while I am up here.  Today I came up with theme days for our week days.  I made this cute printable to share with my readers.  I haven’t printed it yet, so if you print it and the colors are awful, please tell me.  I have no printer up here to try it out on.

SUPER SUMMER SCHEDULE copy

To get this FREE PRINTABLE click HERE.

I’ll keep you posted on what else I come up with for our summer plans!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
It's free
item