Research

7:365
6:365

8:365
9:365
10:365
 This week was filled with slow mornings. The warmness of the blankets in the chilly morning, the need for coffee, tea, or something to wake you up, bed hair, and lots of pajama wearing till noon. Sweet Odyn has been waking up everyday for what feels like forever around 1am. He charms me with cuteness and snuggles into the bed with me.
I've been doing a lot of research on the house, finally finding some names and documents of people who use to live here. Unfortunately no pictures yet. Moon, Munro, Benson, Daisy, Margaretta, Wilhelmina, and Lottie - are just some of the interesting names. Can't wait to compile them all together - in fact I  put the Castle on the Hill on a waiting list for a portrait from this lovely lady. Aren't her house portraits amazing?!
Now I am off to plan a snow white party for the princess of this castle. There is a count down till her 6th birthday. She already picked out what cake she would like me to make - it needs to have a brown bunny, squirrel, and be white as snow. Love her!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
It's free
item